More About Our Company
The West Colfax Community Co-op will be a community-owned grocery store which provides equitable access to fresh food and celebrates West Denver’s culinary and cultural diversity. To achieve our mission the West Colfax Community Co-op will abide by the following values:
- Fresh, healthy, affordable food in West Colfax
- Local whenever possible and community-centered
- Economically self-sustaining
- Celebrating culinary and cultural diversity in an inclusive, welcoming and collaborative environment
- Efficient, convenient and waste reducing
We will also strive to follow these seven cooperative principles, which form the foundation of the West Colfax Food Co-op.
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic Member Control
- Member Economic Participation
- Autonomy and Independence
- Education, Training and Information
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives
- Concern for Community
Click here to learn more about our board & members
Recent Blog Posts
May 16, 2016 |
Servings: 4 1 small onion, diced 1 Tbsp. garlic, finely chopped 1 Tbsp. ginger, finely chopped 2 Tbsp sesame oil...
May 9, 2016 |
Southwest Vegetarian Burger Ingredients: 1 C Brown Rice 1 C vegetable stock 1 C tomato juice 2 T dark chili...
March 23, 2016 |
Prep time: 12 mins Cook time: 13 mins Total time: 25 mins Serves: 10 pancakes Ingredients 1 cup buttermilk 3/4...